- BIDI XFP
- The BIDI XFP transceiver is designed for optical communications up to 300m~120km with signaling rates up to 10Gbps by using 1330 (1270)nm transmitter and 1270 (1330)nm receiver. The 10G BIDI XFP transceiver consists of two sections: The transmitter section uses a multiple quantum well 1330(1270)nm DFB laser and is a class 1 laser compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC 60825. The receiver section uses an integrated 1270(1330)nm detector preamplifier (IDP) mounted in an optical header and a limiting post-amplifier IC. Ingellen XFP transceivers are ROHS compliant, allow for real-time diagnostic monitoring as per SFF-8472 and designed to Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards for Single Strand BIDI transceiver with LC interface.
Get a quick quote
Remark: You can use this button to send us your enquiry. Our salesman will reply you within 24 hours.
- BIDI XFP 10G 1270nmTx/1330nmRx 10km
- BIDI XFP 10G 1330nmTx/1270nmRx 10km
- BIDI XFP 10G 1270nmTx/1330nmRx 20km
- BIDI XFP 10G 1330nmTx/1270nmRx 20km
- BIDI XFP 10G 1270nmTx/1330nmRx 40km
- BIDI XFP 10G 1330nmTx/1270nmRx 40km
- BIDI XFP 10G 1270nmTx/1330nmRx 60km
- BIDI XFP 10G 1330nmTx/1270nmRx 60km