- Cat5e Patch Panels
- Cat5e Patch Panels are designed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 component, permanent link and channel performance specifications providing usable bandwidth beyond 155 MHz. The panels are equipped with individual, fully modular printed circuit boards (PCBs). Rather than replace the entire panel, each port can be individually removed and replaced if damaged during installation. The Category 5e Patch Panel is equipped with a rear cable manager. Constructed from extruded aluminum and toughened plastic, this rear cable management bar easily snaps in and out of the back of the patch panel without the need of tools. The panel introduces a patented slide labeling system, providing excellent protection for panel identification.
Get a quick quote
Remark: You can use this button to send us your enquiry. Our salesman will reply you within 24 hours.
- 8 Port CAT5e Unshielded UTP Patch Panel
- 12 Port CAT5e Unshielded UTP Patch Panel
- 24 Port CAT5e Unshielded UTP Patch Panel
- 48 Port CAT5e Unshielded UTP Patch Panel
- 24 Port CAT 5e Fully shielded FTP Patch Panel