- CWDM SFP+
- The CWDM SFP+ pluggable optical transceivers are designed to meet specific networking protocols and media requirements. Digital diagnostic functions are available via an I2C. This module is designed for single mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of CWDM wavelength. There are 18 center wavelengths available from 1270 nm to 1610 nm, with each step 20 nm. The CWDM characteristics are fully compliant to the wavelength parameters specified in ITU standards G.694.2 and G.695. Ingellen's 10G CWDM SFP+ is available in CWDM SFP+ 10km, 40km, 80km. Cisco CWDM SFP+ 10G such as CWDM-SFP-10G-1470-1610, CWDM-SFP-10G-1470-1610-80km are also available at Ingellen.com.
Get a quick quote
Remark: You can use this button to send us your enquiry. Our salesman will reply you within 24 hours.
- CWDM SFP+ 10G 1270-1330nm 10km
- CWDM SFP+ 10G 1270-1330nm 40km
- CWDM SFP+ 10G 1470-1610nm 40km
- CWDM SFP+ 10G 1470-1610nm 80Km