- Fiber Loopback Cable can provide a simple and effective means of testing, It is used to diagnose the problems of optical networking equipment. Sending a loopback test to network equipment, one at a time, is a technique for isolating a problem. The fiber loopback modules can be with various jacket types and cable diameters, and they can be with different terminations and length. Fiber optic loopbacks are with compact design, and they are compliant with fast ethernet, fiber channel, ATM and Gigabit ethernet. We also offer custom assemblies. The common fiber optic loopback cable types are: SC, FC, LC and MT-RJ.
Get a quick quote
Remark: You can use this button to send us your enquiry. Our salesman will reply you within 24 hours.
- LC 10G Loopback
- SC 10G Loopback
- MTRJ 10G Loopback
- LC Single-mode 9/125 Loopback
- SC Single-mode 9/125 Loopback
- MTRJ Single-mode 9/125 Loopback
- LC Multimode 50/125 Loopback
- SC Multimode 50/125 Loopback
- MTRJ Multimode 50/125 Loopback
- LC Multimode 62.5/125 Loopback
- SC Multimode 62.5/125 Loopback
- MTRJ Multimode 62.5/125 Loopback