- Fiber Optic Polishing is specially used in fiber industry for polishing the end faces of fiber optic product. Fiber-optic polishing employs a range of tools and products used to create precision fits and finishes in the delicate glass ends. Optical polishing is essential for almost all glass-based fibers with cladding diameters larger than 200 microns. Fiber Optic Polishing plays an important role in fiber optic installation and you can source our optical fiber polishing tools or equipments from our worldwide online store with confidence.
Get a quick quote
Remark: You can use this button to send us your enquiry. Our salesman will reply you within 24 hours.
- Polishing Machine IN-12 Central Pressurized Polisher
- Polishing Machine IN-12A Central Pressurized Polisher
- Polishing Machine IN-20A Square Pressurized Polisher
- FPM-2000 Programmable Fiber Optic Polishing Machine
- Fiber Optic Polisher MLP-20E
- Hand Polishing Jig
- Corners Pressure Polishing Jig
- Central Pressure Polishing Jig
- Central Pressure Ferrule Polishing Jig
- Glue Dispenser
- Pneumatic Cripmer
- Handheld Crimper IN-PC02
- Fiber Curing Oven IN-HO1