- Handheld Fiber Optic Microscope
- Handheld fiber optic inspection microscope provides coaxial illumination from a white light LED. Light is introduced into the optical path (axis) so that it comes out the tip of the objective lens and strikes the ferrule perpendicular to the end face. This method of illumination produces a high level of resolution, providing excellent detail of scratches and contamination. It also has laser safety filters built in for maximum safety. This microscope from Ingellen comes with a universal adapter for 2.5mm connectors such as FC, ST, SC and E2000. Other adapters are available and please order them separately.
Get a quick quote
Remark: You can use this button to send us your enquiry. Our salesman will reply you within 24 hours.
- FVO-600A-H Handheld Fiber Optic Video Microscope
- FVO-600A-V 200-400x Handheld Inspection Probe and Display
- CL-400 Handheld Fiber Inspection Microspection
- 8PK-MA009 200X Handheld Fiber Optic Microscope
- 200X/400X Handheld Microscope