- Ingelln XENPAK Module is developed based on the XENPAK Multi-source Agreement (MSA) which was instigated by Agilent Technologies and Agere Systems. Our XENPAK transceiver is fully compatible with the IEEE 802.3ae standards for 10G Ethernet as required by XENPAK MSA. XENPAK is easy to use, one transceiver can take the 10G Ethernet optical ports function, it is one of the first generation 10G fiber optic transceivers yet it is still used today.
Ingellen supply various kinds of XENPAK transceivers, typical types include the XENPAK 10G SR with 300 meters working span, XENPAK 10G LR, with 10km working distance and the 40km XENPAK 10G ER. They are with good price and excellent compatibility.
Get a quick quote
Remark: You can use this button to send us your enquiry. Our salesman will reply you within 24 hours.
- XENPAK 10G 850nm 300m
- XENPAK 10G 1310nm 10km
- XENPAK 10G 1550nm 40km
- XENPAK 10G 1550nm 80km
- CWDM XENPAK 10G 1470-1610nm 40km
- CWDM XENPAK 10G 1470-1610nm 80km
- DWDM XENPAK 10G C/L-Band 40km
- DWDM XENPAK 10G C/L-Band 80km